Here's a quick update

I tried to recover all the data that was lost but to my great disappointment - my previous hosting provider did not have the data backed up. So there's that.

To add insult to injury, looks like one of my two content providers seems to be down. This might be temporary but I don't know yet. Either way I feel I have to find a new provider to avoid this type of issues.

The silver lining in all this is that I've started working on a total re-write of Since I'm going to rewrite this in a totally new programming language it's going to take a while. As for an ETA - I really don't have one. My current plan is to release the new version as I make progress - meaning it will start with a very light set of features but over time I'll try to rebuild everything I had in the original version.

Thanks and see you soon,